Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE)
Environment & Sustainability
- Reducing Green House Gas emissions by extracting and supplying Coal-Bed Methane which would otherwise be vented into the atmosphere;
- Providing an alternative & cleaner source of energy to improve the air quality of the region;
- Re-use to the maximum amount possible, our own produced water for our operations.
Health & Safety
- Continuously improving processes towards our goal of zero accidents and injuries at the workplace as per OHSAS 18001 standards;
- Regular safety committee meetings and training programs carried out for enhancing occupational health and safety practices.
Business Conduct & Human Rights
- Respect all internationally proclaimed human rights;
- Manage our business ethically and with integrity;
- Be fully compliant with applicable laws;
- Endeavour to provide a rewarding, fulfilling career for all our employees;
- QHSE policy in place.
Copyrights 2017, GEECL. All rights reserved