The Company received its second CBM block in 2010 in CBM IV round conducted by Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MoPNG). The block is situated in the state of Tamil Nadu located in the southern region of India.
- Area of 667 sq. km;
- 0.98 TCF Gas-in-Place as per the Directorate General of Hydrocarbons;
- Single seam of up to 80 m;
- High permeability expected;
- Existing external pipeline infrastructure in place;
- Petroleum Exploration Licence (PEL) signed with Tamil Nadu Government;
- Plan to drill 50 core wells and 30 pilot production wells as per the minimum work program;
- Environmental clearance received; consent to establish in progress.