Yes, I Accept all the Terms & Conditions laid off by Great Eastern Energy Corporation Limited.
This web site is provided and owned by Great Eastern Energy Corporation Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "GEECL"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this web site. By accessing, browsing and using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions, please leave our Site now. Please review the Terms and Conditions each time you use the site as it is subject to change at any time by GEECL without notice to you and your continued usage of this Site will mean you accept those changes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
- Entering this site constitutes your Consent and acknowledgement that you agree to all of the terms and conditions.
- LIMITED RIGHTS: Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, GEECL grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this site and the materials thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- LIMITED PERMISSION TO COPY. You are permitted to view, print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial use only. This authorization is not a transfer of title. No part of this Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: All material, content, data, information, compilation including the forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, Graphics, logos and service names used on our Site and/or other message or communication on this web site are the exclusive property of Great Eastern Energy Corporation Ltd., a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act 1956. You agree that any material, information, and ideas that you transmit to this site shall also be and always be the property of GEECL. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The information and services provided to you is on "as is basis". GEECL and its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness of the information available on the web site and the information should not be relied upon for personal, legal, commercial or financial decisions. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: GEECL provides the site and the information on an "as is, where is and as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, GEECL does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, endorsements or conditions with respect to the site or the information, including without limitation, warranties as to merchantability, operation, non-infringement, usefulness, completeness, accuracy, current ness, reliability and fitness for a particular purpose. Further, GEECL does not represent or warrant that the site will be available or meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted, or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment and to take all precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
- NO LIABILITY: Except where prohibited by law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall GEECL be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential other damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the site or the information, even if GEECL has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- DISCLOSURE: GEECL reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the sole discretion of GEECL.
- CHANGES: The content, compilation, information relating to the contents of the web site are subjected to periodical changes, alteration, addition, deletion or amendments at any time. GEECL may terminate, change the Site, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time. GEECL may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire site without notice or liability. GEECL may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above and, upon such termination; you shall immediately destroy all Materials.
- The information provided in the website is based upon the data available with GEECL and some of the information may reflect the perception of the operational management team. Management perceptions may not be verifiable with the external evidence and the reader of the information is expected to use personal prudence in using the information for any purpose with no recourse to the management perception or to GEECL.
Copyrights 2018, GEECL. All rights reserved